Monday, May 7, 2007

Walkin' the dog

This past weekend I went to visit Melanie and Jason at their new home in Cary. They jokingly called the guest bedroom the mother-in-law suite. Call it what you will, it was very lovely and very comfortable as was the entire house. Behind their wooded back yard is a wonderful paved walking trail that extends for a few miles. Saturday we took Sydney the dog on a long walk ... well ... a long run. Sydney is still in the puppy mode so a leisurely walk is not an option for her right now. Since I am a long time cat owner this was new and different for me. I loved getting to know my new granddog.

1 comment:

Packfan said...

Melanie, Sydney, and I enjoyed your stay and we're looking forward to seeing you for Mother's Day. Come back and stay in the Mother-in-Law suite anytime.

We're all enjoying your new blog very much.