Sunday, March 30, 2008

Musicals

The first post I ever made on this blog was about the musical Missy had taken me to last May. For many years, Mel and I had both enjoyed attending many shows (below are a few favorites) when we would go to New York and for a few years we had season tickets to the Summer Musicals in Dallas.








Well, after attending Wicked last May, I realized how much I still enjoyed and missed going to them. Then last fall when I saw the fabulous line-up of shows for this season, I knew we had to get season tickets again.


(As you can tell, I had to cut/paste this line-up as it would not fit across)


Missy, Mel, and I placed our order last October and received our tickets for the season last week. We were very fortunate to get the seats we requested (first balcony, center, second row) and look forward to attending the first show in a few weeks.


We're also looking at the line-up in Branson for our summer trip. Those who have not seen the Shoji Tabuchi Show there, I highly recommend it. It's every bit as good as those on Broadway!

No comments: