Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mimi and Silly Town

We had a wonderful visit today to the Raleigh area to see both children. The weather was so perfect that we had to take Walter strolling on the greenway.

"Mimi, this is just great! I love riding in my Bob stroller, it makes me laugh!"


"And, Mimi, let me show you this great new play item my Mom and Dad got for me. It's called Silly Town. But I don't think it's silly - I think it's interesting"

I told Walter that any toy called Silly Town has to be most fun. But in spite of the name of the toy, Walter is taking it all very seriously as you can see in the photo.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Grandkids are so much fun to play with (:

Melanie said...

Silly Town is so silly! Walter loves it so much and he is now able to enjoy it more now that he can sit up better!