Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wardrobe planning

Lady Gaga fascinates me. I like her music and her act is outrageous enough that I just have to watch. She's performing in Charlotte tonight and Raleigh tomorrow night. I'm not going to either concert since I don't enjoy huge crowds and loud speakers. But I would love to see her live - and wearing these style shoes as she has worn before.

I think walking in these shoes would be similar to walking on stilts - which I CAN do! Or walking in ballet shoes - I used to have a pair! I'm thinking of a new outfit for the Colorado reunion next year - maybe you haven't seen the last of this footwear marvel.

3 comments:

Jane said...

You are one hip Me - Me, or is it Mi - Mi??

Jane

Chris said...

I think you do need to make a grand entrance at our reunion in those very shoes.....I remember that stilt walking & going right up on your toes in those ballet slippers. You were a marvel at both as I'm sure you will be in the GaGa shoes!
She was here in concert & many came out (male/female) dressed in her outfits to attend.

The Adventures of Princess Zaria said...

Oh, my. I would kill myself in those shoes(?) Fall flat on my face. LOL