Friday, October 5, 2007

Go Dog Go!

Even though our only pet has been our cat Sonny, we are very fond of dogs. Sydney, the Bostic dog, is a delightful pet. We always enjoy seeing her when we visit Cary. We will be making a visit this weekend, so I am looking forward to another opportunity for Sydney and I to take a walk on the hiking trail.

The annual National Dog Show which airs every Thanksgiving Day following the Macy's Parade is a TV show we never miss. I love to see the different breeds and am always amazed at the variety. Of course these dogs are perfectly trained and beautifully groomed. It is easy to see the pride in the handlers as they show their dogs around the arena.

My family already knows that my favorite breed is the Chihuahua. However, after taking a quiz, I see that I am better suited to a golden retriever. Oh well, I will have neither since I am trying very hard to shirk all the responsibility I can these days.

If you were a dog, what breed would you be? Try this and find out. You might be surprised!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I'm a Great Dane although I love Golden Retrievers and Labs. No dogs for us either. When someone asks, we tell them our only pet is Johnny, our pool sweep.